Manager: First, Last | extension | email address (if different from firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program Specialist: First, Last | extension | email address (if different from email@example.com)
Assistant Program Specialist: First, Last | extension | email address (if different from firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manhattan – 330 West 42nd Street ( or other Manhattan sites) Brooklyn – 25 Elm Place
Bronx – 2501 Grand Concourse, 3rd Floor
Staten Island – 790 Port Richmond Avenue
Hicksville, Long Island – 100 Duffy Avenue, 3rd Floor
Requirements for Eligibility:
- You must submit a copy of your high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- You must submit previous college transcripts.
- If it applies, you must submit previous CUNY official test scores.
Foreign Documentation Requirements:
- Collect your foreign academic documents.
- Contact the Training Fund’s Admissions and Counseling Office and receive academic and career advisement.
- We will use an outside vendor to translate/evaluate your documentation.
If you are interested in attending one of New York City’s
CUNY institutions, you must pass their entrance examination. Our College Preparatory Program prepares students to
pass all three sections of this exam. It focuses on reading comprehension, essay writing, algebra, and standardized test taking strategies. Students should expect up to 120 hours (2 semesters) of instruction with a 2 to 3 day per week
After completing and submitting a General Enrollment Form (page 51), you will be invited to attend an orientation. If you do not have previous CUNY Assessment Test scores, you will need to take an assessment test during your orientation.
Your assessment test scores will be used to determine appropriate class placement. You will need to provide a copy of your high school or high school equivalency diploma, as well as updated copies of all transcripts from any colleges
or institutions of higher education you have previously attended.
Length of Class:
- Intensive, 60-120+ total hours, 2-3 days a week
Schedule of Classes:
- 9:30am -12:30pm (morning class)
• 5:30pm – 8:30pm (evening class)